With optional contact/contactless smart encoding and magnetic stripe encoding technologies, the Polaroid P8600 card printer is the perfect option for businesses requiring greater security. The printer has a 100 card input/output hopper with the option to upgrade to 250 for businesses needing increased quantity throughput.
- Printing Capability: Dual-sided, full bleed
- Print Technology: Retransfer
- Resolution: 600dpi
- Printable Area: Edge to edge printing over the card surface
- Print Speed (YMCK): 27.5 sec / single side | 55 sec / dual side (YMCK/K)
- Card Thickness: 0.25mm ~ 1.00mm
- Card Size: 54.0mm x 85.6mm
- Encoding functionality (magnetic, contact IC, RFID)
- Laminator connection (single/dual side)
- Various media substrates and security features available
- The 600DPI print resolution allows printing small characters (microtext) as a security feature.
- The Security Erase function (patented) prevents leakage of personal information on the ink
ribbon. It scrambles information beyond recognition to protect this data.
- Dye-sublimation UV printing (256 gradations) also enhances ID card security. A UV printed face is exposed to UV light.
- For network security, the printer supports IPSec (IPv6 / IPv4). Encryption protects personal
information on a network.
- Dual InTM film protection INTM2
- Patch/Overlay layer security